Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Experienced Professionals- Clinical
Our company is looking for Registered Healthcare Professionals capable of providing basic life support in a pre-hospital environment.
Perform direct illness/injury assessment, provide basic care and assist Paramedics in emergency pre-hospital patient care to the ill and injured prior to and during ambulance transfer, and transfer of information to receiving facility as required.
Maintains operational and functional readiness of ambulance unit, medical and other equipment, to ensure continuum of emergency medical services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Internationally recognized certificate in Emergency Medical Services/Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), with a minimum of 6 weeks of practical training duration
- One-year work experience post-registration/certification
- Valid BLS certification, preferred
- With a valid driving license, preferred
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone and radio equipment
- Ability to interpret written, oral and diagnostic instructions
- Ability to interview patients, family members, and bystanders
- Ability to think critically, use sound judgment in making decisions, and remain calm in stressful situations
- Should not be affected by loud noises and flashing lights
- Ability to function efficiently throughout an entire work shift without interruption.